HOW IT WORKS
First we get to understand your Wi-Fi requirements by asking a few simple questions about current Wi-Fi signal strength issues around your home or business. Our London based Wireless Network Engineers will get a better understanding of the issues you face and to apply an immediate solution on-site in as little as 90 minutes. Use the form right here to send us a message and we will contact you within 5 hours to answer your questions and provide a quote to resolve your Wi-Fi.
The Techie Bit
Our network engineer will arp into your ISP Router to obtain its IP address, then connect a MESH access point. We then place the other MESH access points around the house in a triangular formation to ensure your digital network topology has a perfect triangular MESH connection to communicate with each other on a dedicated MU-MIMMO backhaul channel, creating a ‘blanket’ Wi-Fi connection on each floor.
Get in touch
We will contact you straight away to answer your questions and meet your Wi-Fi needs.
We will quote based on the size of your home or building, we will book you in on your preferred date and time in our online diary and our Wireless Network Engineers will be on-site to get fast, reliable Wi-Fi around your entire property in just 90 minutes.
Wi-Fi Fixed (Residential)
- Our Wireless Network Engineers will locate your ISP router.
- Connect a Wi-Fi UK MESH Access Point to your router.
- Plug additional Wi-Fi UK MESH Access Points around the property in a power socket (no drilling or wires to run)
- Configure/Setup your fast Wi-Fi network all over your entire property.
Wi-Fi Fixed (Commercial)
- Our Wireless Network Engineers will locate your ISP router/comms room.
- Connect an Enterprise QoS PoE Switch
- Connect a CloudKey to the PoE Switch
- Connect an Enterprise Wireless Access Point to the PoE Switch
- Connect additional Wireless MESH Access Points around the building via Cat6 cables or Wireless UpLinks
- Configure, setup and deploy your fast Wi-Fi network all over your entire building.